**Comes with free Pokemon Mew code included.
The Poké Ball Plus, a device that can be used to play Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! in place of a Joy-Con or alongside Pokémon GO instead of the Pokémon GO Plus, was also unveiled, continuing the innovative ways to connect the games. The Poké Ball Plus features motion controls, lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds. When catching a Pokémon in the Nintendo Switch games, players will be able to feel it moving within the device. It also does more than function as a controller—using the Poké Ball Plus, players can bring one of their Pokémon from Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! with them as they explore the real world, giving Trainers the opportunity to spend time with favorite Pokémon even when they’re not playing the game. Additionally, Trainers can receive a variety of rewards once Pokémon are returned to the Nintendo Switch games. It comes with the Mythical Pokemon Mew!
- Catch Pokémon - Poké Ball Plus has motion control capability, so when a wild Pokémon appears, ready a Poké Ball and try to catch the Pokémon by moving your Poké Ball Plus like you’re throwing it.
- Lights, sounds, action! - When you catch a Pokémon, your Poké Ball Plus will light up and vibrate in your hand, and you’ll hear the Pokémon let out its unique cry—you’ll think there’s really a Pokémon inside
- Take your Pokémon wherever you go - Take your Pokémon for a stroll in your Poké Ball Plus out in the real world. When you’re out and about, you can gently shake your Poké Ball Plus and the Pokémon inside will make a sound* and the Poké Ball Plus will vibrate.
- Use with Pokémon GO - Just like with Pokémon GO Plus, you can use your Poké Ball Plus when playing Pokémon GO on a compatible smartphone to help you search for Pokémon.
- Search for Pokémon without looking at your smartphone - Play Pokémon GO without checking your smartphone screen. When a Pokémon appears nearby, Poké Ball Plus will light up and vibrate. A simple button press lets you throw a virtual Poké Ball, and different LED light patterns will let you know if you’ve caught the Pokémon. As long as your Poké Ball Plus is connected to your smartphone and the Pokémon GO app, it will also count your steps so you can hatch Eggs and get Candy for your Buddy Pokémon.