Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of GST.
- We accept payment in cash or bank transfers.
- All listed prices are in Singapore dollars (SGD).
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a display or typographical error, or an error in pricing information from the management, or any error in the item description, or through any form of miscommunication, Qisahn.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Qisahn.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been made.
- In the event that payment has been made, Qisahn.com shall refund the total amount paid in the amount of the original payment.
- All orders, preorder or otherwise, require payment within 24 hours or they will be cancelled. For released products, payment in FULL is required to ensure your order is held.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary.
- Qisahn.com is not liable for typographic errors in any of our ads, website, or promotional emails.
- Qisahn.com will have permission to contact you via communication means including, but not limited to, calls, email and SMS.
- All buybacks are limited to 1 quantity per title.
- Qisahn.com reserves the right to amend, vary or terminate our Pricing Policy anytime without prior notice.
- Qisahn Store Credits are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Preorders will only be reserved for customers who have both preordered and placed down a deposit. All unpaid preorders will be cancelled on release day.
- All preorders require payment within 24 hours or they will be cancelled. For released products, payment in FULL is required to ensure your order is held.
- Preorders cannot be cancelled once the price and release date have been confirmed. Should such cancellations be allowed on a case by case basis, refunds will only be in the form of Store Credits.
- In the event of a shortage, customers with paid pre-orders will have priority. Qisahn reserves the right to cancel pre-orders with no paid deposit if there is not enough stock to fulfil the orders.
- In the event that a customer who has made a deposit/paid in full, but fails to collect the product within 7 days of release, Qisahn.com reserves the right to cancel the order without notice. Do contact us if you require a grace period (case-by-case basis).
- Qisahn.com is not liable for delivery errors, mix-ups, or relevant issues once items are dispatched. Any disputes are to be settled between the customer and service provider (SingPost, courier etc), Qisahn.com will provide assistance on a case-by-case basis.
- Qisahn Pte. Ltd. will not be liable to provide additional compensation for damage to packaging caused by the courier during delivery. We will at most only accept a return for a full refund or in the situation for game cases, allow an exchange of casing.
- While we strive to achieve 100% on time delivery, we cannot guarantee results every time. As long as the customer accepts the delivery, Qisahn.com will not compensate for late deliveries nor offer a refund in shipping fees.
Return and Refund or Exchange Terms:
- Upon sale, we do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges for any product. All goods sold are final.
- Items that are deemed faulty would be replaced within the stipulated warranty period.
- Brand new game titles, be it wrapped or otherwise, would not be available for exchanges or refunds. Pre-owned discs are entitled to a ONE WEEK (7 days) shop warranty from the purchase date. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange or refund if the pre-owned disc returns in a condition that is unplayable through mishandling.
- Due to the nature of the product, Playstation Network Codes, iTunes Gift Cards, Xbox Live Points, Wii Points Card or any other product requiring a registration of a product key (i.e Game cd key) would not be liable for a refund.
- Qisahn.com will not be liable for any issue arising upon the purchase of a title. These include computer systems not meeting minimum requirements, online billing issues, region incompatibility issues or any other technical difficulties outside of our control.