Avicii - INVECTOR is a rhythm game that rides on a fundamental but simple core; the awesome feeling you get from listening to great music. Preferably at a huge concert.
Playing the game, you’ll invest yourself in the rhythm and enjoy constant rewards in the form of polished audiovisual feedback. Different modes in each level will further enhance the connection to every part of the song you play, and offer refreshing styles of interaction with the rhythm.
Each hit song you play has been custom made with on the note level design and three difficulties to master. That way, Avicii - INVECTOR is perfect to a wide range of players with different skillsets and desires, welcoming everyone from casual players to hardcore rhythm gamers hungering for a challenge.
The team at Wired Productions and Hello There Games are consummate music fans and aim to make an impact with its efforts. Portions of the game royalties will go directly to The Tim Bergling Foundation, which advocates for the recognition of suicide as a global health emergency and promotes removing the stigma attached to the discussion of mental health issues.
Can't Catch me
What Would I Change it to
The Nights (Avicii by Avicii)
Waiting For Love
Gonna Love Ya
You be Love
Friend of Mine
Fade Into Darkness
Wake Me Up
I Could Be The One
You Make Me
Lay Me Down
For a Better Day
Broken Arrows - M-22 Remix
Talk To Myself
Avicii Invector [Encore Edition] includes:
Tim Song Pack
Heart upon my sleeve
Peace of mind
Magma Song Pack
Addicted to you
My Feelings For You
- Navigate and master 35 of AVICII's most globally recognised tracks
- Take the heart-thumping tracks on the go for the very first time on Nintendo Switch
- Blast through SEVEN visually mesmerising worlds
- Play solo or with friends in up to four player split-screen multiplayer
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leader boards
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness