- Solve mathematical problems with finger calculations…even if you know the answer, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: the family classic! Try to win, and lose, using your hands
- Word Scramble: another classic - combine letters to form words
- Photographic Memory: testing your skills by memorising previously displayed photos
- Dual Task: leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number
You can even calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your problem-solving speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Don’t miss your daily exercises & share results with opponents, all via integrated Brain Training Email notifications.
All retail boxed copies of Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training on Nintendo Switch include a Stylus!
Why not train together - with one Joy-Con each, you can challenge friends and family to select different types of training, from Birdwatching & Box Counting.
If you’re connected to the internet and have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can show your training results in the game’s rankings and compete with friends.
Language: English ONLY