- THE FIRST HACK N’SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, with a story written by Mike Lee (official Games Workshop writer) and enhanced by a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas (The Lord of the Rings Online)
- A MODERN HACK N’ SLASH: 4 character classes, each with different styles of gameplay, skills and specific customisation options
- AN XXL BESTIARY: over 70 monsters, all serving the gods of Chaos, and unique bosses
- A GAME MADE FOR CO-OP. Solo or with 4 players, locally or online, the interface and complementary character classes are fully designed for co-op
- HIGH REPLAY VALUE: in addition to the Story mode, a boss-rush mode, an infinite number of dungeons and weekly challenges make for an even more intense game experience
Warhammer: Chaosbane is the first action- RPG set in the Warhammer fantasy universe.
Roam the Old World in a universe of heroic fantasy with millions of fans, solo or in co-op, and fight hundreds of creatures in order to save the soul of Magnus, the last defender of the Empire of Man, from the menace of Chaos.
Drawing inspiration from the classics of the genre (Diablo 3, Grim Dawn, etc.), the game sets itself apart from traditional hack n’ slashes by offering an intense gaming experience, dynamic gameplay mechanisms with lots of customization options and high replay value.