- Metal Gear Survive is an upcoming survival action-adventure video game developed by Konami Digital Entertainment and published by Konami.
- It is the first Metal Gear game to be developed since Hideo Kojima's departure from Konami in late 2015.
- The game takes place in the time period between Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Following the evacuation of Big Boss and Kazuhira Miller from the besieged Mother Base, a wormhole opens in the sky and absorbs the offshore plant as well the remaining Militaires Sans Frontières soldiers.
- The soldiers are transported to an alternate reality along with the remains of Mother Base, to find the world full of hostile, crystalline zombie-like entities known as "creatures".
- Their goal is to find materials and do anything they can to go back to their own world.
* Online only, require PS Plus to play